Monday, December 6, 2010

Realizations

2010 was full of realization moments. From realizing that some family members and supposed close friends will hurt you more than a person you believe was really your enemy. That sometimes your biggest supporters are not the people you have been around for years but sometimes the strangers that you just happened to converse with one day.That their are too many males playing some deadly emotional games with females. That there are too many females who will settle for less then they deserve. That the birth of my son will be one of the happiest and most life changing experiences i will ever face. Ive realized that no one can help you succeed you have to believe in yourself and be determined to get the outcome u want. Ive realized that social networking and technology is dumbing people down rapidly, they are losing conversation skills at a rapid pace. Ive realized that the older i become the more deaths are occurring and with each one i lose piece of myself and become a little more numb to it all. Ive realized that you have to love who loves you. Ive realized that patience is a talent that takes practice to master. Ive realized that may people judge the book by its cover without even taking a look at whats inside. This is a just a taste of my 2010 realizations. What have you realized? TALK TO ME!!!

8 comments:

  1. I have realized what the term "Life is a Journey, Not a Destination" really means. All the experiences, good and bad are part of this journey. I think it makes you stronger and wiser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading this has made me open my eyes and take my blinders off. You was on point with a lot of issues. I too have come to terms that everyone is not your friend. And that I do deserve better and will not settle for less. BBM thumbs up Blue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats deep Maqueda i have to remember that!!!

    Thanks Simone. Just trying a thing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice Blue! I've realized that nothing in life (positive things) comes easy. It takes hard work n dedication n the more u work hard @ it, u can get it no matter what others may say. We learn everyday n even if we tend to fall @ times, we r able to pick ourselves up bc "we can". I've learned to put all the negativity behind me (not just the lil things but the people as well). I've encountered people who have been in situation n felt that they couldn't go on but just being there to listen n give a piece of advice helped even if nothing else did. I'm happy to have let those who served no purpose in my life go n with that said I'm able to recognize BS when I see it. With that said, I wish them well cuz I've learned nothing good comes out of wishing bad for another.I'v e asked God to guide me on the right path n give me that strength n ability to let go of the unnecessary things that I don't need in my life but rather obtain that which will help me to grow stronger n closer to him. Lil by lil, I know he will bc of the faith I have in him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very true Blue. I've realized that some times you have to let people see their worth..and tht you may need to be patient and not give up on your hearts true desires...I've learned tht jealousy comes in many forms, and sometimes the ppl who you felt were your supporters were actually your haters and negative forces in your life. I've learned that the saying "blood is thicker than water" is not necessarily true, your blood can be the main haters in your life. My biggest realization for 2010 is I am Blessed and I am truly believing it! I have no regrets...can't wait to see what 2011 has in stored for me positive new beginnings especially the birth of my prince! Blessings Flow Blue!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this...u r an inspiration despite what others may think n u will truly be a blessing to your son....
    One thing I have realized that in the realm of human experiences, death seems to be the one thing that has the power to make us feel powerless. In reality, death is simply another way the nature of life calls upon us to shift, change perspective, reach and grow new heights of consciousness.
    I have realized that some people have a way of bringing out the worst in us...it could be the way they talk, the way they walk, some even believe that they know u better than urself but I have come to the realization that all people no matter what you think about them are an embodiment of the same divine energy in you.
    I have realized that whatever situation in life that I am goin through I must go through it to completion. That when I get through whatever it is that I am going through I will be much better off. I would have obtained the knowledge of what works for me and what does not. I would have a new assessment of my strengths and capabilities. I would have greater insight about the people in my life. In the midst of that challenge my eyes would have opened and my mind blown to new levels of awareness. So I will go through what I have to go through with completion because at the end of it all there will be a better and stronger me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice Cindy those some deep words. Makes you think

    ReplyDelete
  8. realizes....
    if u let em run all over u they will keep on doing it to u get the fuck up..
    on that note i'm doing better for me n mines..2011

    ReplyDelete